A Christmas Wish List

December 14, 2011

1.  10-20mm||f/3.5-4.5 lens
I would love to take better pictures of my home decor... and I think this little gem would help.


via Amazon


2. 30mm||f/1.4 lens
I've heard many good things about this lens too.


via Amazon




3.  West Elm coffee table
Duh.  I've been drooling over this coffee table since I first laid eyes on it. *Cough* *Cough* husband.


via West Elm

4. Kindle Fire
I guess it's time to transition to an e-reader.  I do still read hard/paperbacks, but I also read a fair amount on kindle for iPhone.  Probably not the best for my eyesight.

via Amazon
5. Penguin Classics
For my future library :)  I already own a few of these (and of course I LOVE them) and they double as art work!
via Amazon
6. Perfume
Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation.  I tend to fall in love with items that are either 1)limited editions 2)go out of stock or business.  I believe this falls under category 1.

via Amazon
7. Donations to any of the following:

LFA

LLS

MD Anderson

Town Lake Animal Shelter
8. Classes for Knitting or Crochet

Stitch Lab

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I have lenses on my wish list too! I know it's a long shot but I want one so bad.

Amy @ Parker Haus Roles said...

I love my Sigma 30mm 1.4 lens- worth every penny!

Layla said...

I love that you list donations on your wishlists! Just one of the many reasons I think you rock. :)

Amanda said...

That coffee table is absolutely fantastic!

Stephanie Hain Torres said...

I feel you on the lens list! And I love the idea of knitting classes - that would be a great gift!