1) Fit in some outdoor activities (mostly running or walking the dogs). We have a dog park/run in our neighborhood that I've taken a liking to recently. I've found that running at dusk brings me an incredible sense of calm and renews my energy. I *gasp* actually look forward to my evening runs (NEVER thought I would say that).
2) Some furniture refinishing (yes, I am still in the process of finishing the second end table). I would like to finish that before the end of this year.
3) We have a long list of boring/smallish (definitely not fun) projects around the house that need to be taken care of. Like repainting the base boards, fixing the ceiling in one room (the drywall tape is pealing), replacing a toilet (that's broken), replacing a sink (that doesn't match- I need to take photos and post for clarification), winterizing our lawn, trimming the shrubs. Blah, blah, blah.
4) Since my husband is in school right now, most of those projects listed in item #3 will go unattended unless I tackle them. Yuck.
5) Perhaps one evening I'll fit in some outdoor fire time with my favorite person and dogs :)
|our new fire pit :)|
P.S. Did you know you can now view your instagram profiles online? Here is mine.
P.P.S. I'm sure everyone knows, but Pinterest now has secret boards :)