Happy Holidays!

December 28, 2009

This Christmas was a little bittersweet for me.  It was X and my first Christmas as a married couple, but it also marked the first Christmas without my mom.  We skipped our usual Christmas Eve church attendance and limited the celebration to Christmas day.  We started at my dad's house with lunch, then making the family rounds in Fredericksburg, eating lots of goodies along the way, and ended a full day celebrating Christmas at my dad's house.  But, before we headed home, we made an obligatory stop in Johnson City to see the incredible light display that PEC puts up every year.



It kind of surprises me that no matter how many times we pass by this scene, it never ceases to amaze me.

Hope your holidays were filled with family, food, and just that hint of magic that makes Christmas what it is!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

holly | bijou lovely said...

wow, that's a lot of lights!

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Oh my goodness, that light display is incredible!

charms said...

wow i love those lights! so beautiful